New Hoshizaki CR49A 49" 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base
This is a brand new, showroom floor model unit.
The Hoshizaki CR49A commercial chef base’s two drawers accommodate two full-size food pans each, letting kitchen staff prepare and store extra servings of food until they are needed. To save aisle room in the kitchen, the handles of these drawers are flush mounted, while extensive stainless steel protects the cabinet from scratches and dents, as well as potential rusting or corrosion. Raised edges around all four sides contain spills to the top.
The Hoshizaki CR49A chef base table uses an LED display to show temperature, which can be changed between Fahrenheit and Celsius. Cabinet thermal retention is maximized by two inches of foamed-in-place, CFC-free insulation. Since its top is flat, the chef base can also support boxes or other appliances, though operators should be careful with items with heating elements. For relocation, the cabinet is mounted on casters.
- Part of the Steelheart series
- 10.60-cu.-ft. interior space
- 1 section with 2 drawers
- Stainless steel front, sides, and top
- Top has a ceramic heat shield for cabinet insulation
- Marine-edge front and rear with drip-edge sides
- 2-in., CFC-free polyurethane insulation is foamed in place
- LED display shows temperature in C or F
- Drawers can hold (2) 12 in. x 20 in. x 6 in. D food pans and (2) half-size food pans with 6-in. depth
- Flush-mounted drawer handles increase aisle clearance
- Automatic hot gas condensate evaporator for optimal energy efficiency
- Stainless steel interior floor, sides, and back resist rusting and scratching
- 4-in. clearance required between appliance top and the bottom of cooking equipment heating elements, and temperature on the appliance top must not exceed 180 degrees F
- 4-in. casters include brakes
- Front air intake
- R290 refrigerant
- Heat-transfer capacity: 1,354 BTU
- It's a Hoshizaki. Enough said!