Southbend HDO-36-E Heavy-Duty 36” Countertop Range Stove 6 Burner with Stand
The HDO-36_NAT is a natural gas range that is part of the Counterline series from Southbend. Included with the open-top are cast iron, non-clogging burners to assist with versatile cooking in limited spaces. Moreover, this range is designed for medium to heavy-duty applications and has a proven control system that combines high quality with long-lasting durability.
Constructed of polished stainless steel, this ensures solid performance and easy cleaning for repeated use. A removable, full width crumb tray collects food and debris to prevent potential burns. In addition, each burner has a standing pilot and gas valve to set separate flames to a desired level.
The Southbend HDO-36_NAT Heavy-Duty 36” Countertop Natural Gas Range With 6 Burners is made in the United States, NSF listed, CSA listed, CSA Blue Flame and CSA Design Certified.
Southbend HDO-36_NAT Features
- Heavy-Duty Gas Range
- Counterline model
- Natural gas, 198,000 BTU
- 6 cast iron, non-clogging burners
- Standing pilot
- Hi/Low burner controls
- 12” cast flush top grates
- Full width removable crumb tray
- 3/4” rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Individual gas valves
- Removable flush top grates
- 4” stainless steel adjustable legs
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels
- Made in America
- NSF listed
- CSA listed in US & Canada
- CSA Blue Flame
- CSA Design Certified