Dukers DKB72-M3 73″ Dual Tap Kegerator Draft Beer Cooler
- Stainless steel top, Interior and exterior
- Two dispensing towers
- Electronic controls
- Automatic defrost
- Temperature range 33 – 38°F
- R290 Natural Refrigerant
- Drip tray
- Magnetic door gaskets
- Heavy-duty casters with brakes
- 1/4 HP
- NEMA 5-15P
- 1 year parts & labor warranty, 5 year compressor warranty
- Dimensions: 72″W x 24″D x 35 7/8″H
- The Dukers draft beer system has ample space to withhold different keg of beers.
- Beer dispenses through a single tube with two handles, and the tube is lined with silver to ensure bacterial resistance.
- Defrosts automatically to reduce ice buildup, and its evaporator coil is epoxy coated so it won’t corrode. Designed with stainless steel construction, the top can be used as a durable workstation that’s convenient to wipe clean.
- Equipped with electronic controls, users can adjust the temperature of the Dukers draft beer cooler from 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heavy-duty casters with brakes are included providing the unit with convenient mobility. Just roll the unit away from the wall.
Type of Defrost: Automatic
Interior Material: Stainless Steel
External Material: Stainless Steel
Temperature Range: 33~38°
Compressor Power (HP): 1/4+
Nema Config.: NEMA5-15P