NEW Traulsen 4 Split Door Pass-Thru Heated Holding Cabinet #AHF232WP-HHS
Top of the line!
This is a showroom floor model display unit.
It is new.
The Traulsen AHF232WP-HHG full-height heated cabinet has a pass-thru design that enables product retrieval from both sides. For uniform heating, the six wire shelves have gaps that enable air circulation, and to accommodate a range of items, they are adjustable. This unit can withstand high-volume use with its durable stainless steel exterior and its corrosion-resistant aluminum interior. Its cabinet is lined with high-density polyurethane insulation to retain warm air.
To help users view the inside of the unit, the Traulsen AHF232WP-HHG insulated heated cabinet's doors are made of glass, and when they're opened, incandescent lights automatically turn on. Users can load the cabinet by propping the doors open 120 degrees, and if employees walk away in a hurry, the doors will self-close to reduce temperature loss. This unit maintains a temperature of 135 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. To evenly circulate warm air, it uses a ducted fan air distribution system.
- Part of the Spec line
- Microprocessor controls
- Temperature range: 135-180 degrees F
- Half-height glass doors
- Doors self-close and stay open 120 degrees
- Pass-thru design with 2 sections
- Standard-depth cabinet
- 6 wire shelves can be adjusted if needed
- Incandescent lights turn on automatically
- Exterior made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- Aluminum interior resists corroding
- Ducted fan air distribution system
- 6-in. adjustable legs